Vlasov Andrey Vyacheslavovich, Сandidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, head of sub-department of applied computer science, Balakovo Institute of Business and Management (4 Transportanaya street, Balakovo, Saratov region, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Makarychev Petr Petrovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, head of sub-department of computer
application and software, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Artamonov Dmitriy Vladimirovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of autonomous information and control systems, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Pashchenko Dmitriy Vladimirovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of computer engineering, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The tendency of growth of power consumption both in the industry, and in life compels to increase power capacities of power plants (Atomic, Thermal, Hydroelectric Power Stations) that, in turn, raises the bar of requirements to reliability of the power making equipment (steam and hydraulic turbines in a complex with electric generators), as well as to efficiency of the Automated control systems at these facilities. In this connection there are special requirements to power hydraulic technological equipment of electric power plants and auxiliary technologies, in particular, the water preparatory installations. The purpose of the present research is to work out the alternative base of the modern complex of technical means which supplement the traditional base with increased quantitative and qualitative indicators.
Materials and methods. Magneto-liquid regulating and measuring elements are the electrohydraulic (regulating) and hydroelectric (measuring) elements which contain an elastic cover (rubber) filled with a magnetic liquid. Calculation of tractive effort in the field of interaction of hydrodynamic and electromagnetic fields in flowing parts of magneto-liquid regulating and measuring elements is carried out according to integral relation of Maxwell.
Results. The researchers have investigated the magneto-liquid regulating and measuring elements and conducted the comparative analysis of magneto-liquid regulating and measuring elements.
Conclusions. Use of the alternative base of the complex of technical means of the bottom level of automated control systems of electric power plant technological processes, realized by means of magneto-liquid regulating and measuring elements allows to raise the indicators of efficiency of automated control systems of electric power plants technological processes, resulting in the increase of reliability and safety of the power making equipment, and also in the increase of accuracy of regulation and stability of power system parameters (levels of active and reactive power, frequency).
magnetic liquid, elastic cover, electromagnetic control, hydraulic equipment, electric power station.
1. Vlasov A. V. Obespechenie kachestva sistem avtomaticheskogo upravleniya privo-dami gidrofitsirovannogo tekhnologicheskogo oborudovaniya na baze elektrogidravlicheskikh i gidroelektricheskikh elementov s magnitozhidkostnymi sensorami [Providing quality of automatic control systems for hydraulic technological equipment drives on the basis of lectrohydraulic and hydroelectric elements with magneto-liquid sensors]. Saratov: Izd-vo SGTU, 2012, 124 p.
2. Vlasov A. V. Uprugoobolochechnye magnitozhidkostnye elementy sistem upravleniya [Elastic shell mageto-liquid elements of control systems]. Balakovo: Izd-vo BIBiU, 2011, vol. 1, 353 p.
3. Vlasov A. V. Uprugoobolochechnye magnitozhidkostnye elementy sistem upravleniya [Elastic shell mageto-liquid elements of control systems]. Balakovo: Izd-vo BIBiU, 2011, vol. 2, 289 p.
4. Vlasov A.V. Elektrogidravlicheskoe magnitozhidkostnoe reguliruyushchee ustroystvo [Electrohydraulic magneto-liquid controlling device]. Balakovo: Izd-vo BIBiU, 2010, 258 p.
5. Zakharikova E. B., Makarychev P. P. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2012, no. 3 (23), pp. 25–35.